Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Redomption (Goodbye, Alan)

Ari wagers on a role for Vince in a game of golf with Alan Gray,but loses making Gray so angry he has a heart attack and dies. Meanwhile After causing a televised car chase, Dom asks Vince to bail him out, but only Eric can afford it. Desperate for a job, Turtle agrees to be Drama's personal assistant but quits because Jonny was a dick.



I give this episode an 8. I'm not the biggest fan of Dom (I don't think anyone is), but I did have more sympathy for him than I had in season three. Plus that girl who played his baby's momma( Martha Millan ) is hott. Second the golf game between Ari and Alan was fantastic. Ari didn't have a chance with Phil Mickelson on Alan's side(unless he had Tiger). It was worth a shot though. I especially liked it when Alan called Ari " prick cock sucker", right before a heart attack. I also enjoyed the ending when Vince says it's terrible that Gray died then Drama said "is it bro" leaving Vince at an indecision. I can't wait till next week(all episodes of Entourage Are available on Ares Ultra)


Stills from Redomption:















No comments: