Saturday, September 13, 2008

Entourage: Fantasy Island (recap)

After almost a year, the boys of Entourage return. In the season premiere we come back six months after the screening of the craptastic Medellin. E, Ari, and Drama try to get Vince to return from Mexico so he can get his career back on track. However things don’t go well when Vince and Turtle want to stay, but E gives Vince a pep talk and they sway him to leave. Then they all go back to LA for a meeting, except the meeting was a fluke. Finally Turtle and Drama trash the producer’s car a leaves a fish on hood to send a message that “Aquaman is back”.



I have to say for those of you waiting for these episodes the season premiere will hold you over till next week. In my opinion this episode was just okay and plus I was waiting for the premiere for so long I didn’t even mind that lil Bow wow was in it (He is not a bad rapper it ‘s just that he said he’s better than Jay-z and that pissed me off). Vince looked badass with his beard although it was more ‘cast away’ than ‘fantasy island’ and that song that was on when he was in the cabin with the two chicks is definitely going on my IPod. When Drama had a fit about his right side will forever be the reason he along with Ari are my favorite characters. My favorite part of the show is still the end when Drama smashed the producer’s car because nobody screws with his baby bro. I can’t wait until the next episode when Leighton Meester (Gossip girl) guest stars. (don’t have HBO click here on Ares to get all the episodes of Entourage plus more)

No comments: